Saturday, September 12, 2009

Understanding your words ...

It can seem so easy to just say thank-you , even sorry ...
however to be able to define what you are thankful for
to express why you are sorry
well that is completely something we seem to miss ...
The people that we have become seem to just accept a simple word
yes in moments the word can be just that ... not always!!
Is it enough for me to just say sorry when ...
my words or actions have emotionally taken your heart and stripped you empty..
Is it enough for me to say thank-you when ...
that you went above and beyond to make my day special..
For me it is important to express on every level that I possible can ...
In each moment or situation that I experience ...
think about that ... think about how an expression of one word and why ...
would be so important to be defined ...


No comments: