Monday, July 20, 2009

ONLY IF I COULD ...

If I could just close my eyes and express myself without boundaries
The emotion and thoughts would flow out of my mind, body and soul beyond what you could imagine ...
** CLOSING MY EYE'S **
I bring your pours to a level of comfort beyond the sensation your soul has ever felt
tracing every inch of your divined skin with my fingers
breathing along your neck as I nibble upon your ear
whispering nothing but my desire to inhale every part of you completely
I feed your mouth with fresh fruit and kiss you deeply after every piece
My hands will take you and lay you upon your stomach while I kneed my fingers into your back
leaving you in a state of complete relaxation
tapping each nerve in your body - releasing any tension you may have
Speaking to you with only my hands and lips
Your mind will become lost within each moment
...........................

No comments: